Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 25


I call this one "Natural Disaster". Cory is on his way home from Calgary...again. And he is pretty upset. I would be too if I waited 2 days for a flight I was told I would be on and then 2 and 1/2 hours in a line with 200 people who were all individually told the flight they were waiting for was reserved for UK residents only and then directed to another line of 200 people for the next flight again to be individually told all planes at this time are reserved for UK residents. Don't they have intercoms at Airports? Or how about one of the three attendants (2 of whom Cor assumes were paid only to provide emotional support to the one who was actually attending passengers) walking down the line with this information. Anyways, the chaos in this image is the result of reflection and I can't pin point why, but something about this picture makes me smile. I feel like it's cheeky. Maybe Im a crazy person and everyone else thinks it sucks but if this image evokes any emotion or thought in you (whoever you are) I'm curious to know how it is interpreted :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this picture erin!!! i love how it kind of plays trick on you with the lettering and refelctions...just awesome! where is that anyways?
xo!
ellie

Erin said...

thanks ellie :) I was sitting on the east side of second cup on whyte avenue... i saw the man with the hair through the coffee shop sitting on the south side...

Barry (Baz) said...

There's so many level's of depth in this. Kewl!