Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 9 & 10

Im feeling a little less inspiration right now then I have since I started. I worry about putting up stuff that isn't good enough to be up. I don't want to put up bad photo's just because I have to put something up for the day... It might be harder than I thought to get 365 fantastic photos!! Anyways, Easter Sunday I went out to my cousins and ate breakfast with my family which is one of my favorite things to do... Im sure most people feel this way but I am really lucky to have the family I do. Matty has been my best friend since before I was born (actually), Im excited to spend some time with him and get some photos for his mommas x-mas present. Day 10 I met up with a friend for life (Im sure of it) and laughed for almost 2 hours. Now thats a good day :)


Day 10 "Let your soul & spirit fly into the mystic...":)


Day 9 I can see your heart through your eyes and what I see always makes me smile :)

No comments: